Due to recent growth and expansion, Burlington Chevrolet is looking for the right people to become a part of our work family. We have an exceptional sales force in need of assistance from a talented customer service staff who will be responsible for setting appointments and driving traffic to the dealership. This is a great opportunity to break into an exciting and lucrative career in the automotive industry! If you have prior customer service experience, have worked as a telemarketer or have previously worked setting customer appointments, here’s your chance to join an amazing team!
What We Offer
- Medical and Dental
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long-term job security
- Health and wellness
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Saturday Lunches
- Discounts on products and services
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Make outbound calls daily/able to sit for long periods at a time.
- Execute an inbound and outbound phone script to build rapport and set sales appointments.
- Input/maintain information captured during phone calls into the CRM (customer relation management) software.
- Keeping track of your daily calls, emails and appointments.
- Obtaining minimum call metrics and other KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Handle and provide rebuttals to customer objections.
- Organize workflow to meet department time-frames.
- Direct sales questions to sales management.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Quantify daily tasks into comprehensive recaps.
Education and Experience
- Prior Sales and call center experience a plus.
- Car dealership experience a plus.
- Knowledge of basic computer functions and typing.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status