Burlington Chevrolet is looking to hire qualified Salespersons! We are looking for the right candidates to join our sales force! We have an amazing internet sales team that drives customers to the dealership proactively. So, if you are tired of spending long hours “on the curb” waiting for people to come to you, this is your perfect solution! We generate appointments that come in and buy vehicles! We need the right people to assist these customers in their purchase.
Salespersons professionally approach, greet and offer assistance or direction in a friendly and energetic manner to any guest who enters the dealership property. The Sales Professional will determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses. They will also follow the dealership sales process as directed by Sales Management. Furthermore, they will offer test drives to all prospects, obtain proper identification from the customer for test drives, and will follow a predetermined test drive route.
What We Offer
Medical and Dental
Paid time off and vacation
Employee vehicle purchase plans
Family owned and operated
Long term job security
Health and wellness
Flexible Work Schedule
Discounts on products and services
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Communicate with customers and identify vehicles in inventory that best suits their interests.
- Maintain and utilize Customer Relationship Management System.
- Maintain the highest level of sales ability and negotiation skills.
- Must be self-directed with the ability to plan own activities.
- Keep abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Answer questions customers have to pertain to specifications of vehicles.
- Communicate and demonstrate product features while in the lot or on the road.
- Attend product/sales training courses and meetings as determined by sales management and manufacturer.
- Perform necessary follow-up activities with customers to increase the potential of closing the sale.
- Review and analyze performance at the end of each day, week, month, and year and create action plans to increase efficiency.
- Exhibit a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction. Maintain a minimum customer satisfaction standard equal to or above the manufacturer expected average.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Education and Experience
- Training is available for qualified candidates.
- 1 year of automotive sales experience is preferred.
- Must possess sales skills with the ability to influence others.
- Knowledge of basic computer functions and typing.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.