Dealer Video Production is seeking an experienced Video Production Specialist with video editing capabilities. The hours of this position are Monday-Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM.
All candidates are required to submit a link to their professional website and/or a demo reel showcasing their work along with written indication of your role in each project, resume, and cover letter. This position reports to the Creative Manager. Degree in motion graphics, film, video or related field is required. Candidates without work samples will not be considered. Be sure to link your portfolio in the Cover Letter Section or at the bottom of your resume.
This is a FULL TIME, IN-HOUSE position. This candidate should be local to the South Jersey/Philadelphia area and must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Compensation & Benefits
- $13.00-$15.00 Per Hour (Based On Experience, plus opportunity to earn performance bonuses after 90 Days)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage (after 90 Days)
- 401(k) plan w/ Employer Match (after 1 Year)
- Paid Holidays (after 90 Days)
- 5 Days Paid Vacation (after 1 Year)
- Business Casual Office Environment with Casual Fridays
Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Experience in online audio-visual/multimedia content creation
- Shooting, editing and management of online video series.
- Design of motion graphics and lower thirds.
- Analysis and summary of videos for SEO and video title cards.
- Proven expertise in video recording equipment and processes
- Dedication to best practices in lighting and audio
- Knowledge of video and audio compression and encoding methods
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and take feedback
- Awareness of social media content optimization and specs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Mac OS REQUIRED. Windows experience a plus. Google Docs and Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere. Photoshop experience a plus.
- Knowledge of 3D programs: Cinema 4D; Maya; 3D Studio Max
- Experience with Audition, Illustrator, Media Encoder, Storyline 2, PluralEyes, and Camtasia a plus.
- Experience recording and keying objects and talent on green screen.
- Knowledge of basic three-point lighting.
- Experience working directly with talent and clients.
- Experience with the Canon DSLR and a thorough understanding of lensing and lighting in various production environments.
- Clean Driving Record and reliable transportation is a MUST.
- Desire to consistently raise the bar
- Ability to work in a fun and fast-paced environment with a positive team.
Dealer Video Production is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or veteran status.
Dealer Video Production is the sister company of Dealer Synergy, the Industry’s #1 Automotive Consulting & Training Firm for over 13 years. We are a family owned and operated company based in the quaint town of Audubon, New Jersey, just 15 minutes from Philadelphia.
Dealer Synergy, an A+ BBB rated and Five Star Google rated organization, is a pioneer in the Automotive Internet Sales Industry and is a 2-time Platinum Winner of Auto Dealer Monthly’s prestigious Dealer’s Choice Award for “Best Internet Sales Training Company”. Dealer Synergy has also been recognized as the “Best of the Best” in Automotive Internet Sales in the country by Dealix, CarsDirect and Autobytel.