Performance Toyota/VolvoWe here at Performance Toyota pride ourselves on delivering the best customer service and dealership experience to Toyota drivers throughout Sinking Spring, Wyomissing, Mohnton, Reading PA and Shillington. With our commitment to excellence and vast automotive expertise, it's clear that you've found the perfect place to test drive, finance and service your car!
We here at Performance Toyota pride ourselves on delivering the best customer service and dealership experience to Toyota drivers throughout Sinking Spring, Wyomissing, Mohnton, Reading PA and Shillington. With our commitment to excellence and vast automotive expertise, it’s clear that you’ve found the perfect place to test drive, finance and service your car!
Due to recent growth and expected expansion, Performance Toyota & Volvo is adding qualified Sales Professionals. We have an amazing internet sales team that drives customers to the dealership. So if you are tired of spending long hours “on the curb” waiting for people to come to you, This is Your Perfect Solution! We generate appointments that come in and buy vehicles! We need the right people to assist these customers in their purchase.
Sales Professionals will professionally approach, greet and offer assistance or direction in a friendly and energetic manner to any guest who enters the dealership property. Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses. Follows dealership sales process as directed by Sales Management. Demonstrates new vehicles. Offer test drives to all prospects, obtain proper identification from the customer for test drives, and follows predetermined test drive route. Ensures the sales manager has an opportunity to meet every customer.
Competitive salary plus commission
- Full Benefits Package Available
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Other benefits include: On Site Training
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain and utilize dealership sales control and prospect development system.
- Responsible for 100% email collection from all sales opportunities that present themselves to the dealership.
- Keep abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Attends product/sales training courses and meetings as determined by sales management and manufacturer.
- Establish and execute personal income goals consistent with dealership standards of productivity.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day week, month, and year and create action plans to increase efficiency.
- Exhibit a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction. Maintain a minimum customer satisfaction standard equal to or above the manufacturer expected average.
- Know and understand the Federal, State and local laws that govern retail auto sales. Adhere to all Safeguarding, Red Flag, and 8300 procedures and policies.
Education and Experience
- Extensive training available for qualified candidates
- Some sales experience required
- Knowledge of basic computer functions & typing
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Professional oral and written communications
- Maintain professional appearance.
- High school or equivalent
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.