Amesbury Chevroletis so much more than your everyday car dealership serving the Newburyport, Haverill, and Derry, communities. We are incredibly committed to providing our customers with the absolute best experience possible. With our welcoming atmosphere, respectful staff and commitment to our slogan, "Completely Satisfied," our Massachusetts Chevy dealership will take care of its customers, from the time they stop into our dealership until they walk off the lot.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
Due to recent growth and expected expansion, we are adding to our Client Care Department! Our dealership is looking to hire an experienced BDC/Internet Director. You will be responsible to successfully monitor all internet leads, phone calls and unsold follow-ups. This position is also responsible for working with the sales managers in order to maximize advertising expense and interact with the sales department in order to achieve maximum customer visits and customer follow-up. You must be a customer service oriented individual with good organizational skills in order to manage incoming customer leads. Two (2) years of Automotive Management experience required.
On site training and advancement opportunities!!
- Based upon experience
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Responsible for managing the daily operations of our internet sales team, including –
- All daily activity and results of internet sales team, including sales volume, gross, CSI, lead response times, closing ratios, follow up and all related items.
- Lead and advertising provider performance, including lead volume, closing ratios.
- Appointments: Confirm daily appointments; Monitor standings of appointments;
- CRM activity management.
- Hiring Processes (i.e. screening, interviewing, reference checks)
- Training Processes (i.e. includes both on-boarding process and ongoing developmental staff training)
- Maintain Staffing Schedules for both Internet Coordinators and Receptionist
- Reporting (i.e. Run Sold Reports across rooftops; Run reports asked by Sales Managers)
- Monitor and ensure compliance to Performance Scorecard implementation and completion
Supervision of Internet Coordinator Performance –
- Lead Process Monitoring:
- Assign Internet Leads on a daily basis
- Keep track of daily calls, emails and appointments.
- Monitor proper handling of leads (Review pending dropped leads; Ensure rapid Lead responding)
- Update missed opportunity board; Follow up on the “no show” appointments
- Evaluating adherence to the inbound/outbound phone script
- Evaluating adherence to the designated objections/rebuttals
- Evaluating the utilization of the dealerships Value Package Proposition (VPP)
- Phone Coaching/Feedback
- Handle TO’s and responsible for contributing to monthly sales volume
- Assist each client’s Internet sales team to reach closing ratio that reaches 35% on all Internet leads submitted.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Performance Feedback for Internet Coordinators: (includes monthly meetings to review projections, goal attainment, and attendance)
Education and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate and negotiate with customers.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Strong web application competency
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Industry / Market Knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Highly organized and results oriented.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.