Amesbury Chevroletis so much more than your everyday car dealership serving the Newburyport, Haverill, and Derry, communities. We are incredibly committed to providing our customers with the absolute best experience possible. With our welcoming atmosphere, respectful staff and commitment to our slogan, "Completely Satisfied," our Massachusetts Chevy dealership will take care of its customers, from the time they stop into our dealership until they walk off the lot.
$11 Hourly (plus commission)
Life, 401K, Dental, Vision, Medical
Internet Coordinator/Customer Service Representative
Due to recent growth and expected expansion, Amesbury Chevrolet is adding to the Client Care Department! Our dealership is looking to hire experienced Internet Coordinators/Customer Service Representatives. We have an exceptional sales force in need of assistance from a talented customer service staff who will be responsible for setting appointments and driving traffic to the dealership. This is a great opportunity to break into an exciting and lucrative career in the automotive industry! If you have prior customer service experience, have worked as a call center agent, telemarketer or have previously worked setting customer appointments, here’s your chance to join an amazing team!
Position requires flexibility including the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- $11 an hour plus commission
- Medical, Dental and Vision after 60 days
- 401(k) option
- Aflac Accident Insurance/ Life Insurance: employee 100% responsible
- 1 week vacation time after 1 year and 2 weeks vacation time after 2 years
- 5 sick days per year
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Make outbound calls daily/able to sit for long periods at a time.
- Execute an inbound and outbound phone script to build rapport and set sales appointments.
- Input/maintain information captured during phone calls into the CRM(Customer Relation Management) software.
- Keeping track of your daily calls, emails and appointments.
- Obtaining minimum call metrics and other KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Handle and provide rebuttals to customer objections.
- Organize workflow to meet department time-frames.
- Direct sales questions to sales management.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
Education and Experience
- Prior sales and call center experience a plus.
- Car dealership experience a plus.
- Knowledge of basic computer functions & typing.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a big plus!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.