Internet Sales 20 GroupInternet Sales 20 Group is the premiere 3-day workshop in the Automotive industry. Our conference is by far the best and most unique workshop opportunity for sponsors and vendors. Over the course of the company's 12-year history, more than 1,600 automotive sales professionals have gathered to discuss topics such as Internet Sales, BDC, CRM use, Lead Sources, Showroom Sales, Management, ROI and more. The program is designed to bring together the best of the best speaking professionals to provide three days of intense training, education, and motivation that help dealers be more successful.
Internet Sales 20 Group is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant. This position is directly responsible for meeting the needs of our busy President. It is important that this person is able to adapt to changing circumstances quickly and make decisions accordingly. As the President’s right hand, the Administrative Assistant will be the liaison to various clients, therefore, the ability to interact with high level executives is very important. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for maintaining the President’s schedules and completing daily administrative and personal tasks, with minimal supervision. The qualified candidate must be resilient under pressure, always one step ahead and not afraid to go the extra mile to get things done.
This is a FULL TIME, IN-HOUSE position. This candidate should be local to the South Jersey/Philadelphia area and must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Compensation & Benefits
- $31-$41K Annually, depending on experience
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage (after 90 Days)
- 401(k) plan w/ Employer Match (after 1 Year)
- Paid Holidays (after 90 Days)
- 5 Days Paid Vacation (after 1 Year)
- Business Casual Office Environment with Casual Fridays
Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Extremely detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to effectively manage time
- Arrange travel accommodations with cost effectiveness
- Must be able to travel and perform additional duties as needed
- Screen phone calls, inquiries, and requests and handle them when appropriate
- Organize and maintain appointments on a daily basis
- Screen phone calls, inquiries and requests and handle when appropriate
- Liaison with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Run errands as directed by President
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree in Business Management or Related Field
- Previous experience as a Personal/Administrative/Executive Assistant required
- Prior experience in travel booking is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Gmail and all associated applications
- Prior small business experience is preferred
- Prior B2B/B2C experience is a plus
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
Internet Sales 20 Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or veteran status.